Write a 5-6 page paper on any topic related to political sociology discussed in the course, for example, class struggle, Karl Marx, Max Weber, Emile Durkheim, democracy in America, globalization, etc.). Please pick an article published in the past 10 years and be sure to use a sociological academic journal. The initial search will likely result in many items, so be sure to narrow it down to a specific aspect of theory that is of interest to you. Please select an academic peer reviewed journal to base your research on, and ensure the document has enough information contained to ensure a good source for your research (20 pages or more).
The paper should be 5-6 pages in length, double spaced, in APA format, and free from plagiarism. Do not forget to proof read your assignment before submitting.
Some things to include and consider in your writing:
1. What is the main topic of the article?
2. What do the author or authors argue?
3. What type of evidence do they present?
4. What are the author’s conclusions?
5. Which arguments do you find the strongest/ weakest?
6. Why did you pick this particular article?